17 Jun We Almost Didn’t Make It
We almost didn’t make it. 10 years together, married 5 years TODAY at the San Diego courthouse (then 2 months later with family and friends) And…yup… we almost didn’t make it. So many ups and downs but WOW, so worth the journey!
I am more in love with my husband today than the day I said “I do”
What didn’t work for us:
- Needing to be “right”
- Putting work before each other
- Forgetting what we love about each other
- Talking to others about our blame.
- Expecting the other to “change”
- Wanting to quit when it got hard
- Choosing LOVE
- Meaning our commitment
- Working on ourselves and taking personal responsibility
- Lots and lots and LOTS of…