What’s better on a chilly day than a bowl of hot chili? Pretty much nothing. This chili is not only vegan but packed with nutrients. It’s sure to satisfy any craving for warm comfort food. And bonus, you don’t have to spend hours over a hot stove, just toss the ingredients in a slow cooker and voila! Dinner or meal prep.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 1/2 cups rinsed quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Drain black beans and corn and add to the cooker.
- Add undrained fire-roasted tomatoes and chili beans to the cooker.
- Add rinsed quinoa, vegetable broth, and chopped garlic. Cook on…