05 Nov Sunbutter Granola Clusters
Sunbutter Granola Clusters
High Protein, healthy fats, and lots of wholesome goodness! I hope you love these tasty treats as much as me and my family do! Here is all you need to do to make them!
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/3 cup sunbutter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup granola
1 cup rolled oats
3 tbsp chopped nuts of choice
1/4 cup chocolate chips, or more if you like
1. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
2. Place agave nectar, sunbutter and coconut oil in a saucepan, heat until well combined and warm.
3. In a medium bowl combine granola, oats and nuts,
4. mix well.
5. Poor sunbutter mixture into to bowl with oats and stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips and stir again.
6. Scoop out with a spoon or ice cream scoop, place on lined baking sheet.
7. Place in freezer of…