Need something yummy, savory, and a perfect snack for game day?! These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are the perfect healthy and yummy dish to eat while you are watching.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour (gluten-free or all-purpose)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3-1/2 cup hot sauce (depending on how spicy you prefer)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray.
- Chop cauliflower into pieces and place on baking sheet. Drizzle cauliflower pieces with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together into a thick batter.
- Dip pre-baked cauliflower pieces into batter and return to the tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes flipping pieces over half-way through.
- Serve with ranch or blue-cheese dressing and…